Grab some goodies while your here... The coffee's hot!

Grab some goodies while your here... The coffee's hot!
Grab some goodies while your here... The coffee's hot!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rockabilly Photoshoot at the coolest hot rod shop in town: Hi Speed Rods & Customs

Hello all!!! I wanted to share some images and thoughts from my last photoshoot..... It was an absolute blast! Firstly I had two gorgeous models working with me.

Porcelain Panic:
and.....
Missstake:

Aren't these models amazing...??! They were so sweet and great to work with also. BOTH of them were so professional and absolutely awesome....
The shoot took place at Hi Speed Rods & Customs here in Tucson, Az, and let me tell you guys.... This is THE coolest shop in Tucson. Not only do they have these awesome restored classics everywhere you look, they have the most amazing decor! I feel like I could have snapped pictures for days...... : )
I loved this little classic 50's diner table they had right outside of their offices.....


All of their outfits were provided by the Razorz Edge on 4th avenue.... I absolutely adore that place!! Amazing things everywhere you look....

OH! And last but not least.... This shoot is on video. ;) Porcelain did some video of the day and if you would like to see me in action, here is the link!! ROCKABILLY PHOTOSHOOT Fun stuff........

I really...REALLY want to post more images that I love here, but I suppose that is what my photography blog is for. lol Pretty please.... with a cherry on top, come and see TONS more Rockabilly images over there? And if you are in a giving mood, follow me there as well....?? I have a whopping total of 2 following my photography blog. :( Come be my friend? I'll love you forever..... and follow back. ;) I have a new wedding gallery posted over there too!! Beautiful Christmas wedding....

THANK YOU ALL for following my blog and for your comments! You make my day~

No comments:

Post a Comment